Can't Stop Smoking And Start Drinking Tea

Can't Stop Smoking And Start Drinking Tea

Can't Stop Smoking And Start Drinking Tea
Let me start by saying, that is not articles about how to avoid smoking.  In a real way, it is normally quite the opposite. Whether it's a pipe, cigar, or cigarettes, no matter what it is some of us have discovered that we are smokers.  

Perhaps you have attempted to quit, and perhaps you haven’t cared enough to try.  Either way, the truth remains, “I am a smoker.”  If this been there as well, you I write this for you then.

It found me one afternoon when I was trying to battle off a sore throat, and I held my pipe in my own left hand and sought out my lighter with my right.

I shouldn’t be doing this.  I've experienced this sore throat for a week, and I can’t stop smoking.  

Well, the reality was the truth, and I must say I didn’t have intentions of stopping…Slowing down, yes; stopping, no.  


Though this minute was quick, it was important, since it was that I accepted my faith then.  And more importantly, could balance the scales right now.  

Smoking makes you look old, smoking causes cancer, cigarette smoking smells, smoking makes your tooth yellow, and a million other STOP SMOKING ads rushed through my head…

I accepted them almost all…
Ok, now what…Good, I began to think.  With a sore throat nagging me at the short moment, I made a decision to first assault this enemy.  

Mouthwash, medicine, vitamins; I came across these were all guidelines.  But although I was assisting the pressing issue, my throat still hurt, and I was starting to cough.  

Possibly the coughing was a blessing in disguise as I reached for a cup of tea to greatly help prevent a fit of coughs.  The steam helped me breathe, and the hot water can clear my throat at all.  

If nothing else, we were got by this experience thinking.  

I looked into the problem further, as I, of course, stepped up my tea intake.


I then found out that drinking tea, Rooibos Jasmine and Tea Green Tea, in particular, can help me to relax (calming down my nerves), contain large amounts of antioxidants to fight against the increased degree of totally free radicals in my own body from smoking (the reason aging skin and of course, Cancer), clean my own body of toxins, help me breathe, and help my described sore throat previously.  I looked at this list, and the GIVE UP SMOKING ads returned.

Could it be a pot of tea was a helpful accessory walking down this smokey route??  

From personal experience, I've found that tea helps.  And NO, I really do not think consuming tea will guard me against all ailments, or that I'll never again get unwell, or I shall avoid any other ill-drawn faith that may await me, but with certain details that I acquired to accept, I can only do my better to minimize the damage.  

And as I end this content with no promises, I will restate a written declaration that proves itself time and time again basically, “Drinking tea is an excellent idea…”

Thanks for reading and please visiting my personal website here www.ahmadikatu.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments